Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Last Day in Paradise

Four cruise ships docked in the ports today. That means the population in town increased by at least 30,000 people! 



We thought we would be smart and hit a small beach on the bad side of town. Surely those 30,000 cruisers wouldn’t find us there! 





And they didn’t. Until they did. 

Coki Beach was beautiful, though, until the people arrived. So perfect, it might have been a favorite. Bad side of town or not. When a party of seven plopped themselves within inches of me, Wes and I loaded up and headed back to the house. 

We found the boys playing a combo of football and wrestling in the pool livin’ their best lives!







We opted for a late lunch and drinks at the resort. My shrimp tacos were excellent! The boys headed back to the house to watch a soccer game; I headed to the beach with the iguanas, ducks, and chickens as my sidekicks. 

Tonight’s sunset was so perfect, the birds joined me. 



I’ve got an early morning planned so that I can get one more walk with the sand between my toes before we board the plane and return to the snowy tundra of Tennessee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment