Sunday, December 4, 2022

Crafting Makes it all Better

I tried something new today. Vikki and I attended a blanket making class. A local boutique in town has begun hosting classes to highlight local small businesses. I love this idea, and today we supported a military spouse with a business she runs from home. Added bonus: she has a child that attends my school. 





We found the process very relaxing and therapeutic, and we came home with beautiful blankets that will be perfect for this winter. 



I gave it a try tonight, and I was overheated within five minutes. Because our house remains at a temp one degree from a meat locker, Vikki will need hers when she visits us over Christmas. 



(My Christmas tree is beautiful - even if it leans. I keep telling myself it’s Italian, and I crack myself up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment