Saturday, February 26, 2022

R⚽️und R⚽️bin

It’s a knee miracle! Keagan felt his dislocated knee was healthy enough to return to play this weekend in the season opening jamboree. It was cold - so very cold - but our team looked good - so very good. There is so much talent - especially in the attacking third - when the starting eleven take the field. My guy is playing in the mid-field and got involved in the attack as well as the defense. He took this style of play right out of Evan’s playbook. 









Keagan played a rather conservative game, and understandably so, but he was instrumental playing the anchor in the midfield. The team had a great performance (three wins and a tie)! 
Antioch 2-0
Overton 1-0
Ravenwood 1-1
Cane Ridge 2-0

I told someone last week I was not looking forward to school ball, but let me amend my comment. This is going to be so much fun to watch! I cannot wait to see how these talented boys play this year. 

Go Hawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment