Saturday, November 20, 2021

Redneckin’ It

Vikki and I are redneckin’ it this weekend at our “meet in the middle” (if you can call my 5.5 hour drive vs her 2.5 hour drive the middle) spot of Little Rock. We are here for the very exciting, long anticipated Morgan Wallen concert! 



Tonight’s show was the very first arena show that he headlined, and the crowd did everything they could to show their appreciation for the tour. In fact, the crowd was deafening when he walked on stage. I was probably one of a handful of forty-something year olds sitting in the arena singing every word to every song. 



We were in the nose bleed section, but his music sounded just as good in our seats as it did in the pit. 





Vikki and I are going our separate ways today, but we will all be together again in three days for my favorite week of the year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment