Sunday, October 1, 2017

Soccer Weekend

Evan had two state league games in East Tennessee this weekend. This made for really early mornings, but both games ended in wins and put us closer to securing first place in the state league bracket. He also reffed a few games on Saturday.

Keagan had his club's tournament and multiple games each day that made for really long days. I had concession stand duty at 0630 on Sunday. When my alarm went off at 0430, I just about decided to ditch the soccer mom duty. His team played up and lost three games/tied one game. But it was great competition for our boys.




The weekend is already coming to an end, and I've not done anything but spend all of my hours on the pitch. I'm in heavy need of a long weekend and sleep. Lots of sleep! May this week go by quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment