Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Never Thought Losing Could be Fun Until Today

Because the weekend was such a strong start to a great spring break, I decided to continue the fun on into the week. Wes and I are big spenders, so on Monday Wes agreed to take the boys to an afternoon movie. When they got to the snack stand, the boys were able to get one small slushie. Like I said, we are big spenders!

On Tuesday, I took the day off and went with the boys and some friends of ours to play the Excape Games. We were 30 seconds short of escaping! ONLY 30 seconds! It was a complete bummer but never so much fun to lose.

 


Our weekend includes another trip to Knoxville. I won't kid myself into believing there will be any site seeing or tours of UT. I know the hotel bed will call my name and Evan and I will spend any free time watching March Madness and taking long, luxurious naps. This is exactly what I have decided spring break should be about.


No comments:

Post a Comment