Sunday, January 15, 2017

Church of the Soccer

It's Sunday and we are worshiping at Church of  the Soccer. Keagan is playing 3v3 indoors with a few guys from his team. They played up an age bracket and still came home as champions.

 

Evan finished his last day at a college recruiting camp for high school boys. He came home yesterday and said, "Mom, I'm the youngest one at this camp." When I asked how he knew, he told me, "At break all the other guys took their cars to Chick Fil A and got lunch; I pulled out my lunchbox. These are all full grown men. In fact, I think a couple of them had to drop their kids off at daycare before stopping at the fields." He's playing right back and loving it!

 

 

Meanwhile, I toured 12 Ave South, an area of the city I had never seen until this weekend. It's a lovely place with shopping, history, and fun restaurants. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment