Sunday, September 11, 2016

Soccer Saturday

We spent the beautiful, weather perfect-weekend in one of my favorite cities in Tennessee, and this is all I saw. 


I may love Chattanooga, but I love watching my boy play soccer even more. It's a good thing, too, because this is all my calendar includes until Thanksgiving. 



We are one step closer to spending our spring playing RPL.

Meanwhile, Evan spent his free Saturday Reffing a few U-8 girls' games. 


Oh! Be still my heart. That's him bent over and teaching the littles the 
game of soccer. 

2 comments:

  1. He is so very sweet with the little cousins...too...Love Evan and his precious attitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keagan is such a great little player and so intense in playing whatever sport he attempts...love our older Grands...:)

    ReplyDelete