Sunday, March 27, 2016

He is Risen...He is Risen Indeed

He is risen; He is risen indeed. Happy Easter!

My Easter was almost ruined when both of my boys got dressed for church and wore dress shoes with athletic socks. I was so embarrassed. Evan tried to convince me that it was okay. He was certain someone would show up to church on Easter Sunday in camo. And he was right. But that didn't make the sock mishap any less painful for me to have to look at for the entire church service.


The Easter bunny made a stop at our house last night, and this year, he was left unscathed by Maybelle. He left athletic clothes and chocolate - the same things that have been in Easter baskets since the boys said good-bye to Thomas the Train and Super Heroes.



























I also made a basket for the 13 year old foster that is currently living with us. Evan told me that he knows my destiny is heaven because only angels would stuff a basket full of goodies for a child that has lied, stolen, and peed all over our furniture. An angel I am not; but we have all learned some very valuable lessons about love and acceptance.

He is risen; He is risen indeed.





No comments:

Post a Comment