Wednesday, April 3, 2013

T-Rex Tooth

The spring break fun continues...today we visited the oral surgeon. 


The doctor didn't believe me when I told him nitrous oxide wasn't necessary. He had no idea how brave my little guy would be with first a shot and then an extraction. It's no wonder the baby tooth had to be pulled, though. Look at its root! The nurse asked to keep it - for scientific study I suppose - but we declined. I think I will put it on eBay to the highest bidder. There has to be a dental student in need of a unique tooth and willing to pay me for it.

Keagan understood he had something special, too, because with a mouthful of gauze, Keagan asked, "Can I get the measuring stick when we get home, Mom? Because this thing is like a T-Rex tooth!"

2 comments:

  1. You're a tough warrior, Keagan!
    What a relief to have that behind you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one massive "baby" tooth!

    ReplyDelete