Sunday, August 25, 2024

August Sister Date

It’s August and time for another sister date. This month we met half-way in Nash to, you guessed it,  see another comedian. This show was originally booked last year as a gift for Vikki’s birthday this year in June, but for various reasons it was rescheduled to this weekend. We have both highly anticipated the night for months. 

Vikki greeted me with, not hello but, “You look fine.” Clearly she was worried who or what would meet her in the city.  I might have looked fine, but I still scratched my sumac rash like a meth user. 


Here’s my hot take. Theo Vonn and Nate Betgatze were both ten times better than this show. I think I laughed the most at his entrance poking fun at Morgan Wallen, but not at any of his jokes. It was a big disappointment.



Next month we are meeting in Knox to see Morgan Wallen. I can’t wait because there’s no way that concert could ever be a disappointment - unless he just doesn't show (again). 

No comments:

Post a Comment