Monday, February 15, 2021

This Month in Home Renovation

We are sitting at home watching it snow, and my creative mind is working in full force. I’ve spent hours on Pinterest. I have so many redecorating / repair projects in my head - namely the dining room and my popcorn ceilings - that I want to do. However, I’ve wanted a board and batten wall ever since we left the Edgewater house and my old dining room wall. I toyed with adding it to Keagan’s room for the longest. Then I thought about the dining room, and this week I settled on the guest room. 



Here is the plain wall behind the bed that was perfect for an accent wall. 



Here is the design I decided on and Wes brought to life with pre-primed pieces of pine. 



Here is the bright- almost too bright- green paint. 
And the finished project! I’m so pleased. Now, on to those popcorn ceilings.




1 comment: