Sunday, April 12, 2020

Teaching Online

I’m still working from home. I’m upstairs in the loft at my computer at 7:30 and I’m back downstairs at 4:30. It’s long and exhausting to just sit and learn how to navigate dozens of online platforms. However, my commute is only 10 seconds. I can cook dinner during my lunch hour. I can wear yoga pants or work out clothes every day. Make up is optional and my one eyed cat is my co-worker.



Staff meetings exist through Google Meet - all 80 of us!



We send pics and videos to our students through Facebook. 



I teach my daily lessons through videos posted in Google Classroom and through live classes in Meet. 



These are strange times; I never expected this and certainly never thought quarantine would drag on for more than a month. At this point, it looks like I have at least a month more of working from home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment