Sunday, December 8, 2019

The BEST

These are the BEST days. Friday night I watched Keagan play basketball at 4:30. 



Then Evan played at 7:30. 



Keagan and I got on the road at 10:00 and got to Memphis for his showcase tournament at 1:30 in the morning. We were up too early for his first game against Arkansas. But we didn’t mind too much after leaving with a big win of  7-0. 



Today we were up even earlier to play a very athletic team from Louisiana. Keagan had the assist that gave us a win of 4-3. He had the game of his life today while coaching, reffing, and playing simultaneously. 😂



Here we are at the end of the season finally finding some wins and some cohesion on the field. It’s frustrating that we had to wait so long to see good soccer from these boys, but refreshing to finally see the parts pull together.



My parents met us in Memphis. Besides watching soccer, we ate some good Mexican food and took a trip or two down memory lane. Daddy asked me if I could calculate the miles driven to and from soccer over the past 13 years. I could not, but I could ask them the same. 




No comments:

Post a Comment