Sunday, February 11, 2018

Basketball

Evan claims his basketball career has ended. Friday night’s game was his last of the season and the last of his school career.   



Had I known that Friday night, I would have surely taken my camera. Instead, all I have are pics I have pulled from other sites. 



He has decided to play soccer exclusively. With our travel soccer team winning state, our opportunities to travel farther and play more have become more demanding. He just can’t play both and play both well when the seasons overlap. This was a tough decision for him and I’m still hoping that next fall he will some how be able to swing playing both. It saddens me he is unable to play both, and it saddens me that boys are forced to play one sport at such an early age.




No comments:

Post a Comment