Sunday, April 9, 2017

One Weekend and Ten Games

One weekend, ten games, and I lived to tell you about it. We played games in Nashville, Madison, Smyrna, and Hendersonville. In other words, I put about 1,000 miles on my car driving through Nashville and all of its environs. In between games we ate nachos, hot dogs, pizza by the slice, and ice cream. The boys thought it was the perfect spent weekend. I came home ready for my Kindle and bed.

On Monday Keagan had an extra credit assignment due for math class.


Yep, I made no mistake in mentioning math class. We made a diorama of the rain forest for math class. When we finished, I proclaimed this was the reason the US is currently ranked 49th in the world in math, and Evan corrected me and said we are now ranked 50th.

Case in point.

How many weeks until summer vacation?


No comments:

Post a Comment