Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Mud, Mud, and More Mud

Keagan's team played soccer this weekend at a beautiful complex with fields completely covered in mud. Just how muddy?


Um, well, fairly muddy. 

Sunday morning we beat the team that beat us last fall in the I-will-never-forget -you-PK shoot-out. Keagan had a hat trick and played at the top of his game. We lost the championship game, though, 1 to 2. I dreamed all night about the one shot that should have counted! 


This should be a sign that I take youth soccer too seriously, but instead, I researched topics online like "tips for lifting the ball when you kick" and "improving your shot." 

Next weekend is more of the same: mud, soccer, and rain, but Keagan will be ready to turn around and play again just as soon as I get that uniform clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment