Saturday, June 1, 2013

House Hunting

We just completed a full day of house hunting. My dream of collecting a house in every state of the union is one day closer to fruition. Bank of America is one day closer to owning me. To prepare for today's event I created a table and check list for the boys to use to rate each of the houses we toured.


The fact that I remembered a clipboard to carry around the score sheet is a sure sign that my OCD is out of control. It's even scarier to admit that both of the boys had more fun filling in the chart than I did creating it.

The good news is we found a house. The bad news is everyone else out house hunting today found the same house. I think we are about to find ourselves living that episode of House Hunters where the couple sits in the coffee shop, willing the phone to bring good news, all while declaring life will end if they don't get "THE" house. Yep, that's us except we are sitting in a hotel room, eating Dairy Queen blizzards, and watching basketball.

Tomorrow is day two of house hunting.


No comments:

Post a Comment