Saturday, October 14, 2023

It’s Great to be a Tennessee Vol

Friday night the family met in Knoxville for the UT and A&M game. We rented a VRBO and made it a weekend trip. Evan attended the live Finebaum show on campus and made it on the SEC network. 



Saturday morning I met Norman, the AGR chef, and had a mimosa in the kitchen. We tailgated at the AGR house. I might not be an alumn, but all my money goes to UTK, so I claim it as my own. I didn’t see any pithy signs this week, but this banner had me. 



We attended the Vol Walk and spirit walk - the very best traditions on game day - even if it means standing for an hour to ensure you get the best spot on the sidewalk. 
 


And then it was game time! 







What a game! UTK came out on top with a score of 20-13. I said it’s great to be a Tennessee Vol! 

Keagan stayed back in Nashville. The varsity team won 5-2 this afternoon! He went with a group of guys to tonight’s NSC game and watched another big win.



I love how they are all wearing their Trevecca gear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment