Saturday, June 10, 2023

How is this possible?

Evan was gifted some cash, and I thought for sure it would go towards beer, gas money, or fishing tackle. After he came home from college last month with no brown dress shoes, only one sneaker, no sheets, a lacrosse championship t-shirt (he’s never swung a stick), and pants too small for even Keagan to wear, I’ve begun to wonder what really happens in that dorm room. Organization is not is middle name. 

He only has black shoes to wear to his internship and can’t wear his brown pants because the brown shoes are MIA, but he used his cash to buy this.



Plan ahead IS his middle name. 

I saw this book and thought how is this possible? I mean we just survived the first semester of college, right? Now we are navigating grad school. His goal is to take the GRE for the first time next summer - six months before he graduates. 

College graduation? Grad school? I’m still stuck in first grade. 





No comments:

Post a Comment